ANST - ATYC Noble's Archery Shoot

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Tue Apr 6 07:23:17 PDT 1999

Galen, ATYC autocrat, here!

Regarding Gilli's archery plans...
I love it!  This is _exactly_ what I had in mind!
This is something that would attract people who
weren't otherwise going!  This is something to
draw people who never watch archery to come watch
archery.

I don't have archers to sponsor yet (hint, hint!)...

I understand that the chivalric, rapier and
equestrian competitions will be equally special,
and the A&S and performance venues will be
impressive, too.  Not to mention the Coronation
ceremonies, the opportunities to party, and of
course, the feast!

Remember folks, the event starts _Thursday_
night, so ask now to get that Friday off work!

- Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, Pel., etc.
20thYear at ansteorra.org
<http://www.ansteorra.org/20thyr>

P.S.  Who wants the t-shirt concession?