ANST - Master Ioseph of Locksley at ATYC

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 13:15:40 PDT 1999

Ritter Dieterich writes:

I'm not normally known as a bardic fan, but this is one performance I
willnot miss.  I grew up listening to Ioseph sing and tell tales; the
man is the finest bard I have ever seen in the sca, bar none.  If it
has strings, he can play it.

Ansteorran bards, prick your ears and take notes; he's amazing.

Larissa replies:

Me too.  He brought tears to my eyes and made memories dearer in my
heart.  I am thrilled that he will come here to play.  Please
understand gentle readers that Ioseph's performaces are much sought
after and very very rare these years.  We are very lucky indeed!