ANST - Bordermarch Champion...answers

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 06:39:02 PDT 1999

Heilsa Don Dore'...

You stated and requested:

>As far as I can tell there is no Blackstar listing and no on-line
>information about this event. Can anyone tell me where it will be,
>how much it will be, roughly what the schedule looks like and if
>there are any motels in the area?

The event announcement is on pages 28 - 29 of the April Black
Star.........

Directions to site: (Jones Country) From the West: Best route to Hwy
190...in Woodville, turn North (left) onto Hwy 69...go through
Colmesneil about 2 miles North...turn East (right) onto FM 255...go
approx. 5 miles and turn North (left) into site.

>From North: Take best route to Lufkin take Hwy 69 South approx. 43
miles...turn East (left) onto FM 255...proceed as above.

Site Fee: $7.00   Feast Fee: $6.00

The site has hot showers, flushers, laundry, electricity, and running
water at some of the campsites.

Motels: I think that there is a small one in Colmesneil and two in
Woodville (They have rooms........other than that, doen't eat at the
Woodville Inn........)

>My thanks,
>
>Don Christian Doré

Waes Thu Hael kinsman...