ANST - On-line Ansteorra : Comments and rebuttal...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Apr 27 16:18:27 PDT 1999

Wayne / Duncan (courtier at geocities.com) said something that sounded like:
> If I am not mistaken, at the red tape meeting someone (I think it was Lord
> Corwin MagEoin) offered to donate a server. That offer was turned away, the
> preference being to purchase a new server, which has a warranty and on-site
> support. Here is a case of a donation being turned away, and instead a hat
> being passed. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought this
> fact was relevant to the argument at hand.

Please note that I have not turned away the donation. There are still
many options being investigated.

I talked to Lord Corwin about this, and we may still be going down that
path. It is hoped for the primary server would be one that is new and
warranted *if* we get enough money for it. Failing that, we will be
investigating all options.

As well, there are certainly other options besides the primary server
that used/referbished equipment can be used for.

Ciao,