ANST - just checking

STDSAC14 STDSAC14 at shsu.edu
Mon Apr 5 08:10:53 PDT 1999

> We all had a great time... and we hope our friends to the south had a
> wonderful time in Ravensfort as well.
>
> Merrik Viltar Har

Quest was much for for most everyone who went. I will admit, however, that this
particular quest seemed to be plagued with rain.  It was fine until the bottom
fell out of Thor's bucket on Saturday afternoon.  We all got drenched.  it only
rained for a few hours, but those hours took their tool on the site.  We had to
wait for the water to receed to be able to leave and then when we would leave
most everyone in my camp got stuck... It was quite an event.

The quest was solved by a group who named themselves: " Oh damn, we're lost
again."
One young lad called Rat did most of the running for this group. His
determination was proven when he found King Wiglaf at 3:30 in the morning to ask
him a question.

In all, I think the event was a blast.

In Love and Honor,
Nicolette DeLeon