ANST - just checking

Fionnghal fionghal at chaosbutterfly.com
Mon Apr 5 09:12:58 PDT 1999

One other thing I would like to add to this was that:
 Lord Kerry and the Chirugon of Stargate, Temair were married in
High Nordic style in the driving rain, huddled under the pavilions.
Not quite the stones like they had originally had planned, but the
ceremony was still just as specially if not much more intimate.

Congrats to Lord Kerry and his lady Temair!

> Quest was much for for most everyone who went. I will admit, however, that this
> particular quest seemed to be plagued with rain.  It was fine until the bottom
> fell out of Thor's bucket on Saturday afternoon.  We all got drenched.  it only
> rained for a few hours, but those hours took their tool on the site.  We had to
> wait for the water to receed to be able to leave and then when we would leave
> most everyone in my camp got stuck... It was quite an event.
>
> The quest was solved by a group who named themselves: " Oh damn, we're lost
> again."
> One young lad called Rat did most of the running for this group. His
> determination was proven when he found King Wiglaf at 3:30 in the morning to ask
> him a question.
>
> In all, I think the event was a blast.
>
> In Love and Honor,
> Nicolette DeLeon
>
> Iarnsasa of the Tavern

Always in Service,
Fionnghal Nic Phaidin,
Dancer of the Way,
(One of those Wardancers)

Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which
properly concern them. -Paul Valery

Check out the the Wetlands RP and FreeWetlands lists at:
http://www.chaosbutterfly.com/penelope/freelist.htm/
(Please direct all flames to http://www.chaosbutterfly.com/penelope/hatemail.html)