ANST - Loch Guardian

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Apr 12 08:22:18 PDT 1999

Baron Leofric posted this comment about Loch Guardian:

> The site will be located in New Caney, TX at Lake Houston State Park. No
obvious public consumption of alcohol is allowed on site! ( This means no beer
cans, beer or wine bottles, liquor bottles, or other obvious, mundane, alcohol
containers.) Please use period containers for all beverages consumed on site.

I feel this rule should be enforced at all SCA events. And even expanded to
soda cans and bottles. Basically let's all remember to keep the mundane objects
out of the way. If we all make a noticable effort to maintain the period
atmosphere the "little things" will build up and make the whole expirience more
real.

It's a simple thing that we simply need to remember.

Thank you,

Gunthar
Rex