ANST - Impromptu pewter casting class at Crown Tourney.

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Apr 16 09:27:16 PDT 1999

marsha.greene at mpan.com wrote:

> Stefan,  Are you still teaching this a Stargate Squires??    Just wonder
> how to plan my schedule.  Thanks.  Hillary

Hillary, I hope you don't mind me cc'ing the list on this as others
might also have this question.

Yes, I am still teaching the class at the Stargate Squires event. Anyone
is welcome to either or both of my classes at the events. If we can't
find electricity at this weekend's event then any molds carved then
could be cast at the Stargate event. Or since practice makes perfect
(or in my case, just better) you could do a simple item this weekend
and a more complex one in two weeks.

I agreed to teach this at Crown Tourney because a couple couldn't
make the Stargate event but I see no reason why others can't
take advantage of this too if wish.

If we can find a good location, I don't see any reason why folks
can't finish their molds while watching the tournement. We may
have to find another location to cast the pewter though depending
upon the location of the electrical outlets.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net