ANST - where does the year go ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Fri Apr 30 12:24:30 PDT 1999

looked up and realized it's already Bealtaine (anglicized Beltane) ... half the
year gone and summer starting again.  time to start thinking about moving the
cattle to the high-pastures for summer (what? ... tejas? ... flat?) ... well,
guess it's the thought that counts.

tonight being the beginning of Bealtaine (night to night dont'cha know)  don't
forget to extinguish all house flames (in the modern world, i suppose that
includes pilot lights on the appliances ....)

in celebration this one is going out tonight to my kinda bardic performance
.... to see the "Creatures" (wonder what the percentage of readers know who
they are ... grin) ... and tomorrow a good old-fashioned "horse-barbarian"
party (aka biker rally ...).  if so inclined, enjoy your particular
celebrations ....

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves