ANST - deaths and birthdays.....

Karen C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Thu Apr 29 14:44:02 PDT 1999

At 10:15 AM 4/30/99 -0500, you wrote:

(offer of research regarding grisly ways historical kings met their ends
snipped)

>Gosh, it's nice to be loved...
>
>Gunthar
>Poor unfortunate wretch.

Take heart, Majesty.  You are loved.  I just figured, if the Queen was
gonna have you killed anyway, it might as well be in period style.

I thought you would want it that way.

And now, a small aside to those who seem to be under the (mistaken, I
assure you) impression that I am suddenly in the assassination business --

	Research doesn't kill people -- People kill people.

(Unless of course you're in Half-Price Books and are reaching up for an
intriguing tome you've been looking for forever and are too impatient to
ask for help, and you manage to tip over not only that book but the whole
display and several really big books with sharp pointy edges fall on your
head and lay you out inthe middle of the store, well... in that case, yeah,
I'd say research killed you.  But that's it.  Really.)

Yours,

Mari