ANST - Today at red tape

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Sun Aug 1 08:24:45 PDT 1999

>  More (unofficial) news: No telling who killed whom,
> there were bodies everywhere and an enemy around
> each turn. Couldn't trust a soul, they all had weapons.
> Bloody mess! (Much fun was had at Laser Quest after
> the day's meetings. Sorry so many of you missed-out.)

Yes ... some real "light fighting", one might say.

But there is one minor correction -- I kept my scorecard
from the "main" game, just have to translate some of the
game handles into persona names (or not)...

Galen, does your son have any ambitions in combat
archery? If so, there is definitely a new day ahead!

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com