ANST - Scrolls

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Mon Aug 2 08:54:00 PDT 1999

I believe that this was all started by the fact that an individual did
indeed cut and paste on their computer an impromtu scroll for a last
minute tournament and photocopied it on regular paper. Unfortunatly there
are several of these floating around now and seeing it as an example has
raised many an eyebrow as well as interest for others to do it. He was
tring to head it off at the pass it seems to me and is not the linguest
that Tionoid is, heck that covers most of us.

Thank you all for the explination but the problem is that the folks
interested in this type of scroll creation are not online, they are the
children of our population. Some of which are more apt at creating with
the computer than we may be.

This is a good heads up but let us discuss ways of teaching instead of
insulting each other.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com