ANST - Awards

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:54:33 PDT 1999

I was wondering, where on the net do you go to nominate someone for an
award? I heard you can do it. But no body has ever said where it is. I'm
kind of new at all of this. Even the net. So if you could give me exact
direction it would help me a lot.

Shawn

You can either write your letter directly to the King and Queen, or send it
to your Baron and Baroness and they will bring it forward.

Just write a letter giving the persons name, the things they have done, how
long they have particpated is always nice, tell the Crown all about them so
that if they decide to take your recommendation and give this award, they
have some nice things to say about them when presenting it!

And most of all, don't tell the person your wrote about that you did it.
Let it be a suprise if it happens, and a confidence between you and those
you sent the recommendation to.

Hope this helps!

Larissa