ANST - scrolls

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Tue Aug 3 22:25:22 PDT 1999

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:32:31 -0500 (CDT) ches at io.com wrote:

>So if I got one it would go on the wall there and hope it is a bigger
>than the aggie ones. ;)

If you did get a charter hand lettered on parchment, it would likely (according to previous posts) be rather small, like half the size of a regular piece of paper, or at most a full 8 1/2*11 sheet. Real parchment is expensive, tho not nearly as expensive as a sheepskin from Texas A&M. If it makes you feel better, my girlfriend, Lady Jilleighanne of Lindisfarne has her AoA proudly displayed on the living room wall, and her diploma (from Texas A&M) rolled up in the cardboard tube in which she received it.

>Sincerely,
>F. Havas
>ches at io.com

Padric   (v8
Shadowlands  <-- that's SCAdian for Aggieland!

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!