ANST - seal makers ... was: Scrolls & Charters - Thank you

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Aug 5 12:23:48 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates wrote:
> On 5 Aug 99, at 12:25, ches at io.com wrote:
> > How about stamping the royal seal on the award at the time of giving it?
>
> side thread .... any custom seal makers out there (kingdom)?
>
> 'wolf

It's not quite what you asked for, but I believe there are several seal makers
mentioned in this file in the Florilegium, as well as info on medieval sealing
wax, including recipes and sources for modern sealing wax. I don't think any
of the seal makers mentioned are within this kingdom, though.

sealing-wax-msg   (96K)  7/22/98    Sealing wax sources, how to make and use.
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/sealing-wax-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net