ANST - Seals, Wax and Stamps, Oh My!

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 6 14:34:54 PDT 1999

>> Custom framing is not always an option (i.e. time and money).
>
>In period they just threw it in a chest in the family's muniment room
>and it didn't see light of day again unless it was needed in court
.......snip....... (I guess that wouldn't work in the SCA,
>huh....)

Oh, I don't know...that's pretty much what has happened to my award scrolls,
although in a bit more of a careful manner.  They are stored in their
jackets, flat in a box with old family photos and other documents.  I do
not, as a rule, display such things on my walls, although I am appreciative
of the work entailed and bring them out occasionally to show off to the odd
squire or new member.........

Graf Galen Kirchenbauer