ANST - Estrella

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:05:10 PDT 1999

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

Lady Vanora says of Estrella War:

>     It's an event I surely recommend to Ansteorrans. All the other
>kingdoms
>were represented (except us), even the whole Trimarian Army of 5 fighters
>was
>there.... Boasting about how they were going to kills us at Gulf War. (I
>can't tell you how on-the-spot I felt when asked, "Where's the rest of your
>kingdom?")

Two possible answers to a Trimaran asking, "Where's the rest of your
kingdom?":

"Right about now, they should be sacking An Croissaire - or was that
Wyvernwood today and An Croissaire tomorrow?"

"You know, that's the very question I asked last time I passed through
Trimaris:  where's the rest of the kingdom?"

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace