ANST - Tent Camouflage?

Rikki Mitman esmitman at ghg.net
Mon Feb 1 10:09:37 PST 1999

We have a basic canvas tent that I would like, if possible, cover in some
fashion to make it look more period. Now, this may be an impossible dream
'cause the war (which is why I want to do this) is just a few weeks away,
and I have a lot of other things to get ready (I'm merchanting, too). So I'm
looking for quick, simple, and inexpensive. (I know, I know -- should have
thought of this a LONG time ago. Sigh....)

That said, has anyone run across any clever ideas whose originators I might
perhaps flatter through imitation?

Thanks,

Teleri ferch Pawl