ANST - Tent Camouflage?

Lael Portwood laepor at fisd.hub.ofthe.net
Mon Feb 1 11:28:42 PST 1999

What shape is it?  If it's not too big you can sew a large circle with an opening for your tent flap, throw it over the top, stake it down, and you're done.  When you have more time, paint the cover with period designs.  Another thing you can do is make large banners (quick and easy ones with large designs, few colors) and drape them all around your tent.

Ascelyn

>>> "Rikki Mitman" <esmitman at ghg.net> 02/01 12:09 PM >>>
We have a basic canvas tent that I would like, if possible, cover in some
fashion to make it look more period. Now, this may be an impossible dream
'cause the war (which is why I want to do this) is just a few weeks away,
and I have a lot of other things to get ready (I'm merchanting, too). So I'm
looking for quick, simple, and inexpensive. (I know, I know -- should have
thought of this a LONG time ago. Sigh....)

That said, has anyone run across any clever ideas whose originators I might
perhaps flatter through imitation?

Thanks,

Teleri ferch Pawl