ANST - Black Aria

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 8 17:58:48 PST 1999

On 8 Feb 99, at 17:29, Sean P.   Kelley wrote:
> Arrrggghhh!
> Its out of print and I cannot get a copy, I have been looking for one for
> about two years.  I have heard it and it is an awe inspiring piece. You
> are very correct and recommending it, and dont be thrown off by the title,
> you will probably not plummet to hell like a stone thrown in the sea...
>
> Bayne...
> Any chance I could get a copy?

sorry, can empathise with situation, but being a library-science type try to
follow the intent (if not the letter) of the copy right laws ... we have some
excellent 2nd hand  CD stores locally that i haunt and if i run across a copy
will grab it for you

heard through the grapevine that he's working on the project so would expect to
see a expanded version in the not to distant future ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves