ANST - Black Aria

Sean P. Kelley pirate at cyberramp.net
Mon Feb 8 15:29:04 PST 1999

>.... side comment: anyone want a rad' CD?.  if so then locate >Danzig's, "Black
>Aria" - first part of a opera about the war in heaven ad hell and the >"the
>fallen" ... not his usual heavy metal.  hard to find, but worth it, just for >"The March of the Rebel Angels"

Arrrggghhh!
Its out of print and I cannot get a copy, I have been looking for one for about two years.  I have heard it and it is an awe inspiring piece.
You are very correct and recommending it, and dont be thrown off by the title, you will probably not plummet to hell like a stone thrown in the sea...

Bayne...
Any chance I could get a copy?