ANST - Audience Disdain?

SiobhanON at aol.com SiobhanON at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 15:46:38 PST 1999

	I don't usually respond, but on this I must. Many times I have sat trying to
listen to the bards but idle chatter around me made it impossible to hear. In
a circle, a performer can only face 1 direction at a time, and it is most
annoying when I hear the laughter but missed entirely the comical words. I
sometimes leave out of frustration simply because I cannot enjoy what I cannot
hear. Being fairly new to this organization, it also makes me very hesitant to
try the bardic experience myself.

Siobhan