ANST - Audience Disdain?

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 20:15:17 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/22/99 5:55:51 PM Central Standard Time, SiobhanON at aol.com
writes:

<< 	I don't usually respond, but on this I must. Many times I have sat trying
 listen to the bards but idle chatter around me made it impossible to hear. In
 a circle, a performer can only face 1 direction at a time, and it is most
 annoying when I hear the laughter but missed entirely the comical words. I
 sometimes leave out of frustration simply because I cannot enjoy what I
cannot
 hear. Being fairly new to this organization, it also makes me very hesitant
 try the bardic experience myself.

 Siobhan
 == >>
Be not afraid.
There are enough supporters of bardcraft in this fair kingdom to keep a goblet
filled until judgement come. If a starving man turn away food, let his bones
show as testimony to his foolishness. There are many experianced and
passionate performers in these lands, and they will never turn away from the
new performer, those who truly love the art and wish to share it. I could
utter a name or five, but wordfame is the traditional method of introduction.
If you do not hear of them in a few days, write me, and I shall gladly share
with you the those who have set a standard for us all.
As for that particular circle you suffered,...well, bards and minsrels are
found in many places, not just circles.
Have faith, what you witnessed was far from the entire picture.
~Fionnagan