ANST - Titles

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Tue Feb 2 08:34:37 PST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: karl muller <apophysis at hotmail.com>
To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: ANST - Titles

>it's YOUR discussion. but it's THEIR lives. it doesn't matter what your
>point was, the group was intruding in someone's private life. and unless
>you want this list to sink to the level of the tabloids, i think we
>should change the subject.
>I will not participate on any further comments made on this subject.
>subject closed (on this end).
>km

  >SNIP<

>_As an example, Sara is often referred to as my "Lady Wife".
_No. We do not have a joint bank account, are not on each other's insurance
policies, have not announced to anyone we are married and have not
registered
as married. The closest Sara and I are to being married is that we share
the same address and are on the same lease. We're basically roommates in the
legal sense.

But thank you for the etymoligical lesson. It was very interesting.

>                                 ---= Morgan, Hobby Etymologist

Yours,

Gunthar
King
>SNIP<

It seems that His Majesty does not seem to have a problem with this , as a
matter of fact he has been more than open about "private" mundane affairs, I
don't believe anyone was trying to pry into their business. As a matter of
fact I think It's far worse for people to speculate about the new regents
and by having this discussion so openly held has allowed more than just a
select few to be familiar with their King and Queen's background...There
have been more than one King and Queen that I knew Absolutely nothing
about...and they didn't make an effort to get to know their populace,  now I
know that travel over the state of Texas and into Oklahoma can be a bit
tiring and you would still not be able to meet your entire kingdom, But with
the information highway being as easy as it is to use today,it opens a whole
new way of communication,  now it isn't exactly period but hey , His Majesty
has posted to this list far more than alot of regents that I've seen and
when he does he usually adresses the populace instead of singling out an
individual, making himself more approachable by all of his kingdom.
Regardless of where you THOUGHT this thread was going our King has not
seemed to take offense to it and I don't believe that anyone was holding a
gun to his head when he posted what he posted about he and Sara's living
arrangments...so please quit attacking other people on the list , flameing
is truly a childish thing and that's why I ignored your particular post
regarding my brain freeze in an earlier post ..that and the fact that HM did
not seem to take offense made my leaving it alone all the better...

Just one of the little people

Lady Annora vonKohler