ANST - Re: Strange Sounds in the Wilderness

Dwayne K Puckett the_dreamcatcher at juno.com
Wed Feb 3 12:40:22 PST 1999

A VERY healthy ditto from me!!
Who is he?  Who does he think he is?
    Over the period of less than a month he has started no less than
three fires on this list alone.
    Think before you act, choose your words wisely, and do not over
criticize others, harsh words have a way of coming back threefold.
    Reply privately to any disagreement, this is a public forum.
    There is enough meanness in the real world without bringing it into
the dream that we all are trying desperately to stay in.  I work very
hard to enhance the beauty of the S.C.A. by 1) acting in a chivalric
manner.      2) Enrichening the environment through my A&S   3) What it
all boils down to is living the dream to the fullest extent possible.
    Play nice Karl Muller, you worry me.
Living the Dream, Playing the Dream, and Supporting the Dream
Gunnarr Gargan
Barony of Bonwicke
And darn proud of it!
"Sometimes you don't want to stir the pot, no telling what has sunk to
the bottom!"