ANST - Siege Stuff

adams, ozy ozy at door.net
Thu Feb 4 13:27:58 PST 1999

ALLYALL, ALLYALL,ALLYALL
(western heraldic)
Would anyone with absolutely any interest in siege weapons please drop me a
line to discuss the formation of an Ansteorran Siege Engineers Guild (or
group or club or pack or murder, whatever you call a bunch of people who
like really big toys- NO FREUDIAN COMMENTARY NECESSARY!).
 Of particular and pressing interest is Gulf War planning (do you need
transport, do you need ammo, do you need crew?) His Majesty is very
interested in fielding many siege engines, lets try not to let him down.
 Also of interest is the potential IKSEC shoot at ATYC (we're in the army
now...) at the very least I would like to have a siege weapons
demo/competition for combat machines and scale models. More details
later...

Junker Erasmus Totengraber,
In Service to Maximillian

ps. Could someone give me Lady Jans' edress, or give her mine? thanks. -0z