ANST - Gulf Wars vs Lilies

Michelle Vernon-Cole mikaela at sonetcom.com
Thu Feb 4 20:37:00 PST 1999

Only a king could profess such wise grand words . We cannot agree with you
more...yur Maj.. (However Monday night football at Lilies was hysterical and
the lake was a true necessity,but we could do without the storms they had
there. Thor made his presence known!!).We do like both, but yur correct when
you say Gulf Wars is our War....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yur friends,
D-n-D Mikael and Mikaela