ANST - Gulf Wars vs Lilies

Carol S Somers elianemn at juno.com
Fri Feb 5 05:01:14 PST 1999

On Fri, 05 Feb 1999 02:08:29 -0600 Russell <russmax at cowboy.net> writes:

>Lady Katla,
>
>   Whoops, your right.
>
>   I thought I had made it clear which it was. It was certainly Gulf
>Wars. I haven't been to Lilies. It sounds fun in it's own way, too.
>
>   It's probably too hot at Lilies to do that much dancing.
>
>Lord Guillaume

As Dance Coordinator for the Rose Ball at Lilies War this year, I would
like to let you know that we had daily practices last year, and the night
of the Ball was beautiful!!  This year, I am trying to arrange for daily
classes for RUSH on dance as well as having the practices for the ball.
Last year we also had a very kind lady come and teach Italien dances for
RUSH.

Yes, it rained......yes, it stormed.....Yes, My family and I had an
absolutely wonderful time!!

Lady Eliane