ANST - Combat slings at Gulf Wars?

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Feb 4 21:35:59 PST 1999

On 4 Feb 99, at 14:17, Mark.S Harris wrote:

> I've begun to wonder if a sling might be neat to try at Gulf Wars. Because
> of the practice needed, I'm thinking of next year's GW not this coming
> one.

an excellent weapon system for the early types out there ... common in most
cultures as a hunting tool that was often used on the battlefield as weapon.
quite leathal in practiced hands (as the romans learned).  a good "snipers"
weapon .... also easy to carry and quick to deploy

never thought about using one with the hound ... do like the idea

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves