ANST - "Lost" at Ansteorran Queen's Champion Tourney

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Fri Feb 5 05:53:56 PST 1999

Iago,

Neassa and I ended up with Simone's staff. We picked it up during site cleanup
on Sunday, and it came home with us (mostly because it was too long to fit in
anyone else's vehicle). We brought it to Populace on Monday, but there wasn't
anyone there to give it to. It's safe and sound; you (or Simone) can get it from
us at your convenience.

I do not recall seeing the bag of rabbit blunts you describe, but Malachi should
have the "lost and found" from the event. Someone lost a Star of Merit ribbon,
and there was also a shorter rattan staff (sword sized, unwrapped).

Yours in service,
Michael Silverhands