Subject: ANST - "Lost" at Ansteorran Queen's Champion Tourney

Lady Maureen of Westgate ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 14:46:13 PST 1999

Iago wrote:

> Subject: ANST - "Lost" at Ansteorran Queen's  Champion Tourney

Michael replied about the staff marked Simone Valery la Rousse.

> Item two was a brown paper bag with 22 black rabbit blunts in it which
> represent the entire supply in the Houston area which took me
several days to
> track down, and I'm going to be introuble when I show up to practice
without
> them.  They were last seen _IN_ in my armor bag.   If you've
happened to see
> either of these, let me know.

I did not see any such bag, and I made up the itemized lost & found
list.

For everyone else's information, the lost & found for Queen's Champion
is in the capable hands of Perronnelle, Chatelaine for Stargate.

Maureen, lady of Malachai, co-autocrat for Queen's Champion
==
Her cat, Mount Diablo Base Line as Seen from Highway 395
Just North of Bridgeport, knew how to give an admirable
back rub with his well-tempered and discreet claws.