No subject

Casta Diva castadivagarb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:11:56 PST 1999

Greetings to All, and to those attending Estrella War,
an announcement.

Pardon for the traffic, but we made a late decision
to attend Estrella War, and did not make it onto the
list of merchants sent out. We wouldn't want you to
miss us on an oversight like that, so, here goes...

Casta Diva, providing you with exceptional court garb,
would like to announce that we will be in attendance
at Estrella War, and have new and exciting additions
for your perusal.

If this is the first time you've heard of Casta Diva,
this is NOT your average garb. Casta Diva offers
clothing designed for wear in opera(read 'gorgeous,
comfortable, convenient to wear and built to last
through rigorous abuse') based on historical models,
including the works of Janet Arnold, that would truly
suit royalty in period.

For a look at some of the Casta Diva garb, visit the web
page at:

     http://www.access.digex.net/~castadiv/index.html

Casta Diva is based in Atlantia, and not often seen in the
southern climes. Take advantage of this rare opportunity to
see (and try on)(and maybe even purchase) this incredible
clothing, worn by international Divas. Pricing is reasonable-
look at the material and the work, and do some calculations.
Most folks couldn't (or wouldn't have time to) make garb like
this for themselves, and of those who could, the prices would
be hard to match just for raw materials.

Tell your friends. Bring your money. Bring your friends. Bring
your friend's money. (Sorry, friends are no longer accepted as
trade for garb. We do, however, happily accept the Lady Visa,
Master Card and American Express.) Please pass on this
information to those who would be interested.

 For further information, please contact Casta Diva at:

             castadivagarb at hotmail.com
             or
             castadiv at access.digex.net

             or call (703) 938 6631