ANST - Gulf Wars - Alcohol

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Sat Feb 6 13:15:00 PST 1999

Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR
Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR
Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR - Please Note: HUMOR

Scotsmen may have invented golf, and even the golf cart, but not drunk
driving, the Norse where tooling around in their hoped up Longships under
the influence long before any Scotsman was whacking his balls with a stick.

So....

I, ME, THE FURBALL DROVE, course that is why we got lost, but that is
another post.

And I didn't call you a yankie, I called you a Wanker, if you where the
Yanker, it might be confusing about who was really driving, and we have
already settled that. I was driving, but Thorgrim still got his share, after
all, we are under his protection.

Merrik

:OH NO YA DONT.........
:I distinctly remember .......
:I WAS DRIVING
:
:and I think you called me a yankie
:If you think abou tit
:I'm from Scotland and your from...........
:so who is the  yank now
:
:furball
:
:Angus
:who lives at least 9 miles south of this other ( place explicative here)
:Golf the only place where drinking and driving is not anti social behavior