ANST - Censorship

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 8 08:09:58 PST 1999

On 7 Feb 99, at 22:40, Charlene Charette wrote:

> We've been through the censorship issue before (anyone know the number for
> the archive?).  The list is here solely because Pug puts in the time and
> effort to maintain it.  He can make whatever rules he wishes (and he has
> very few compared to some lists).  If you don't like it you don't have to
> participate and you are certainly welcome to set up another list anywhere
> you like.

simple concept ... his house, his party, his rules ... all welcome until they
abuse the hospitality and they are asked to abide ... if not they get tossed.
as it should be

had the same hassels on my old BBS system.  people assumed it was their public
forum to use as they desired.  any intereference with their "rights" in my
space was deemed censorship ... usually did'na waste additional energy on them
and no loss to the community i had fostered.

'wolf
... true barbarians, by their very nature are *always* polite

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves