ANST - Re: IRC (was Re: Administrative)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 8 12:35:39 PST 1999

Rick Drake (rdrake at okom.net) said something that sounded like:
> I would be more than willing to setup an IRC server for the connection
> and use of Ansteorra.  The only difficulty would be that it wouldn't be
> connected to any of the main servers that most are familiar with.  People
> would have to log in directly to my server but then would be able to make
> use of it for discussions as they wish.

Good Morning,

  Although I am not interested, I think this would be a great service to
  the Kingdom. Although it would be something that people would have to
  know about, it would have the advantage that you know people are
  interested in the Kingdom of Ansteorra since they sought it out.

  I hope that others take you up on this offer and that it becomes a
  benefit to the Kingdom.

Ciao,