ANST - IRC was Re: Admin..yada, yada, yada...

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 8 13:21:20 PST 1999

At 10:51 AM 2/8/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there anyway we could start a MIRC chatroom for just Ansteorrans I know
>that they have one for the General SCA and I know alot of Ansteorrans on
>that channel but could we have one exclusively for us blackstar loving
>folk??? then we could talk about relevant or irrelevant topics??
>
>trying to find a happy medium full of choices for us all
>
>Lady Annora vonKohler

Greetings!

On most IRC servers, all it takes to create a channel is
the command /join #[channel name].  The tricky part is
that you really need people in the channel to talk with,
otherwise it's kinda pointless.

At one point the channel #ansteorra was created and registered
on the IRC network Undernet.  But, it languished and eventually
died.  If folks are interested in it again, I'm sure it
could be recreated.

Gio
Northkeep
Ansteorra