ANST - Administrative

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Feb 8 15:03:12 PST 1999

On 8 Feb 99, at 16:35, Dory Grace wrote:

> Since my last name is Grace, I would be, therefore, in a perpetual state
> of Grace, huh? Wouldn't I? Huh?

always forget is that east or west of tejas???

 > Would a "Grace period" for Pug mean he's trying to be more like me or
> Lyonel? heehee A worthy endeavor indeed, by golly, if I do say so m'self.

was the name of my "ex" (or as close as they come in my world ...) from back in
the mid 80's ... so i suppose i'm "fallen from Grace", which being of a
Miltonic bent works just fine for moi.

.... side comment: anyone want a rad' CD?.  if so then locate Danzig's, "Black
Aria" - first part of a opera about the war in heaven ad hell and the "the
fallen" ... not his usual heavy metal.  hard to find, but worth it, just for
"The March of the Rebel Angels"

> Irrelevant posts--those would be the ones in the middle rather than on the
> corner, right?

could be the war-post, but then we'ld have to sink a axe into it ...

> heeheeheeheehee
> Aquilanne (almost mis-spelled my own name)

"tag", you're it ...

... anyone notice that we as a group tend to balance out the "too serious" with
"anti-serious" ... think it might be intentional ??? ... nahhhhh, but it helps
keep the balance level (what do i know, a chaotic type talking about balance
....)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves