ANST - The Bard's Road

STDSAC14 STDSAC14 at shsu.edu
Wed Feb 10 08:11:44 PST 1999

dssweet at okstate.edu wrote:

> Many different bards have said something like:
> >So I guess what I am saying is yah the bardic arts are geting a bit regulated
> to >competition. It would be nice to see bardic activities other than
> competition.

In my area ( Raven's Fort) we always have people singing around the campfires and
on their own. More often than not, we have more people show up for the imprompted
circles than the actual competition.   I am also working on getting together a
madrigal but it is slow going due to mundane responsibilities.
In Love and Honor,
Nicolette DeLeon