ANST - The Bard's Road

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 16:08:39 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/10/99 9:28:28 AM Central Standard Time,
dssweet at okstate.edu writes:

<< I agree with the above statement. And I put forth this idea to the bards:
ATYC
 is coming up. There is no one listed in the event announcement as
coordinating
 anything bardic.  A Coordinator of Performances would be needed, but make it
 clearly understood that it is NOT a competition (rather more like the
 Interkingdom performances). My suggestion for a theme would be the History of
 Ansteorra (which could be narrow, i.e. about one person or very broad, a
 group/region/household/event or whatever the bard can think of).   It seems
 me that this would be an event where the bards could make changes happen. Or
 someone else may have a better idea.

 Estrill
 Mooneschadoweshire

 (*I* want to see bardic/minstrel groups! i.e. 2 or more people doing a
 performance together)

I was recently told that the present Premier Bard of Ansteorra, Her Grace,
Duchess Willow, will be handling the bardic activities at ATYC, with a lady
known as Duchess Larissa, newly arrived from Atenvelt. Hopefully, they will
see your suggestions and take them under consideration.
~HL Fionnagan