ANST - Rental Trucks

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:46:03 PST 1999

> Several gentles have been talking about spending several hundred
dollars
>renting a box truck for Gulf war. Well, I have a 16x6 double axel
lowboy
>trailer (not covered) that I would be glad to lend out to a responsible
>person for transporting seige equipment and other vital war material to
and
>from the War.
>
>Let me know if anyones interested.
>
>Timo

Yes, I am definitely interested.  I would still have to rent a vehicle
to pull it, but I can rent a pickup from Montgomery Ward for just a
little over half what it would cost to rent a cargo van or heavy truck
anywhere else.  Could we make some kind of arrangements between us to
pick it up?  And what would be your requirements for liability
insurance, etc?

     Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra