ANST - Combat Archery Forum at NR

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 08:20:10 PST 1999

Greetings everyone,

I inquired a few weeks back if there was any interest in doing a Combat
Archery forum this coming weekend at Northern Regional War College.  I was
hoping to get the more experienced archer's together along with interested
"new" archer's to talk tatics..strategies .., the "Nitty-Griity" on REAL
combat archery... et.

However, I only received 2 replies on this, So unless there are more
interested folks out there, I will not bother to organize it.  This
"discussion" is for the new or unseasoned archer...It does me know good to sit
and talk to myself about my experiences ..LOL...well perhaps it might

Good hunting
Octavia