Displays... (was Re: ANST - Documentation)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Feb 15 15:23:27 PST 1999

Ronnie (ronna at primenet.com) said something that sounded like:
> To move away from the core of this topic for a moment, is there an event /
> competition in which no documentation is required at all, simply a view or
> review of the artisans' work?

This is what displays are for. "Typically" when there is a competition,
there will also be a display associated with it for those who wish to.
As well, many local events will have an A&S display even when there is
no competition.

As well, I see no reason why Laurel's Prize Tourney can't be done in
this way. The whole purpose of it is to allow the Laurels and Artisans
to talk, thus there is no *need* for documentation.

Ciao,