ANST - How to mail a scroll?

Weiszbrod, Barbara Ann (Barbara)** CTR ** baw2 at lucent.com
Thu Feb 18 10:01:33 PST 1999

> Either of those two methods would work. For the flat method, you would
> need to mark "Do not fold or bend" on it. Did you ask the recipient
> which they prefer?

I'm no expert, but I woud never roll a scroll.  It would seem to me that the
paints are not flexible enough, and they might chip.

There was a lot of talk on the scribes list about shipping scrolls at one
time, and i think their best recomendation was to put it, between two pieces
of card bord lines with non-acid paper, in a flat box.

Alys.