ANST - Fwd: requesting information (fwd)

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu Feb 18 10:54:05 PST 1999

Simple... Start with the Kingdom Seneschal.  Baron Burke can send you all
the necessary paperwork and explain the setup.  Then add in the Kingdom
Hospitaler.  HL Galiena oversees that newcommers have information on how to
participate in the SCA, what they will need and how to get it.   If you
don't have enough paid members to be a formal group, you can start as a
household of folks with a common goal or focus, till you grow.    I have
forwarded the proper addresses to Terry Reece, offline.       Bn. Hillary
Greenslade

mzz at flash.net on 02/18/99 11:49:30 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG