ANST - Audience Disdain?

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 16:35:55 PST 1999

In a message dated 2/19/99 6:13:07 PM Central Standard Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<<
 Had it been done extemporaneously, without the proper staging and timing,
 I'm certain the entertainment would have failed miserably.

 Bear
 = >>
In other words, scheduled performances. Agreed. Preparation in advance makes a
ton of difference. However, it is rare to find a feast-o-crat willing to
concede such at the drop of a hat. The situation you describe sounds
fantastic, but unusual.
I'd like to see more of what you describe, good chef.
The situation I refered to was the performance at a feast without pre-
planning.
Good call, Firehand!
~Fionnagan