ANST - Weisenfeurer help needed (MAYBE) quickly (IF)

SandraDodd at aol.com SandraDodd at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 15:40:20 PST 1999

Countess AElflaed of Duckford  greets the kind gentlefolk of Ansteorra:

Forgive this and delete it any who read it Tuesday or later.

Monday, Feburary 22, two al-Barranians dear to my heart might possibly get
stuck in Oklahoma City overnight.  They're on their way as I write from Kansas
City where they left a snowstorm in a rental car, to a transmission shop in
Edmond (I think), to see if the car is ready.

If it is, they might drive on to Albuquerque.
If it is not ready, I would be extremely grateful if someone could put them up
for the evening.
If they arrive after the shop closes, ditto on the extremely grateful if
someone could put them up for the evening.

If anyone can help me even by making suggestions, PLEASE e-mail me at
SandraDodd at aol.com, or call the number below.  I would rather get duplication
than silence, so don't be shy!  Thanks!

I will certainly and gladly aid any Ansteorran travellers who come in range of
al-Barran/Albuquerque, or see them aided by people more able than myself if
necessary.  Sandra Dodd (505) 299-2476

I appreciate your kindnesses to me and mine in the past, and your
consideration of this matter.

AElflaed