ANST - Grants and "qualities"...

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Wed Feb 24 15:19:47 PST 1999

This was my understanding as well, but with each new Crown, their concept
of what an award is, or what the criteria for it, will change, regardless
of how the award was written up or conceived.  It does seem that this award
is being granted as a advancement in the Knighthood path, of late.
Bn. Hillary Greenslade

What I understood about the Centurion when Inman started it at Ansteorra's
15th year (?) was that it was supposed to be for those fighters who would
probably never be knighted for whatever reason, but who were extremely
competent fighters who were the backbone of the Ansteorra Army.  It could
have been told to me wrong, or the standards changed.
Mirrim