ANST - Grants and "qualities"...

Mirrim mirrim at moritu.net
Sat Feb 20 12:48:07 PST 1999

Timo said in response to Pug:

> Your statement that....
>
> ....I guess I read that as it being a dead end, which the Order had a bit
> of a rep as a few years ago.....
>
> >> But if you think the Centurion is not a stepping stone, then
> >> ask the following Gentles....

What I understood about the Centurion when Inman started it at Ansteorra's
15th year (?) was that it was supposed to be for those fighters who would
probably never be knighted for whatever reason, but who were extremely
competent fighters who were the backbone of the Ansteorra Army.  It could
have been told to me wrong, or the standards changed.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"