ANST - Centurian award

Steafanmac at aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 07:50:46 PST 1999

Manfred writes:

> If I'm not mistaken, the Sable Falcon is armigerous (bestows an AoA).

According to the Order of March listed in my records, the Sable Falcon is
considered a non-armigerous Kingdom Honor, as are the Queen's Rapier, the
King's Archer and the Golden Bridle.

The Kingdom's AoA level awards, listed in order of march, are:  King's
Gauntlet and Queen's Glove; Sable Thistle and Sable Crane; the various
Baronial Service Orders; the Sable Comet and Compass Rose; and finally the
Award of Arms itself.

In Ansteorra's service,
Stephen macThomas
Canton of Gate's Edge