ANST - Fighting awards?

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu Feb 25 12:38:25 PST 1999

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the Sable Thistle is designated as
a 'Sable' Thistle, as in Black (Sable), not Blue Thistle.  Perhaps the Web
site has a typing error.  Don't have my Heralds Armorial at work to verify,
but having been Sable Scroll officer for three reigns, if the thistle was
blue... I really screwed up.  All those scrolls must come back so we can
'fix' them.  (Now, I'm blue!)
Bn. Hillary Greenslade    Westgate

Alys said:
"Award of the Sable Thistle:  ....  Holders of the Sable Thistle are
entitled to wear a medallion or pin bearing the badge of the award: A blue
thistle sable, slipped and leaved Or."